Wispers in my Ear


In the not so long ago, I nearly lost my life, but in that losing, I seem to have found a new one.

Never have I been a poet, nor a writer of any sorts.
But for awhile now I have been talking to myself on paper, not a big deal for most people I would imagine, but definitely out of my comfort zone to be sure.
I write these for myself, but perhaps will share with someone who may ever stumble upon this page and is inclined to read.

I found that sharing is a very good thing :-)

My Homecoming Moon

My Homecoming Moon
Dec.08 2008 5:30 a.m. - I am filled with wonder and love

Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Else Can I Say?



Its not quite the New Year yet, but figured since tomorrow night I will be doing the traditional closet cleaning out, (something I started doing over the past several New Years eves) I wanted to write a bit now, before the year closes forever.

I have so very much to be Thankful for, I am not really sure where to start. Outwardly my life has gone on pretty much the same these past two year since my accident and NDE. I live in the same town, run the same business, do basically the same daily things that I did before. But somehow something very profound has changed for me....on the inside. I am not really sure where all this is going, nor do I want to ponder it all very much either. Sometimes the more we try to figure things out....the more the answers of any kind elude us. Or at least that it how it is for me.

Since this past Sept. and the self printing of my book, I have had the opportunity to share with over 400 people, and actually let them know some of what had been to me, the most private of thoughts. Instead of being ridiculed, or laughed at, or brought down in some way, I found instead so very many people who were also hungry to share, some of their private thoughts as well. In sharing my experience, I have been sharing my soul with others.

I was asked by someone close to me if I thought I would ever get repaid for all the money I put out to have the books produced. Yet in not quite 3 months the donations people lovingly gave allowed me to reorder more as replacements for those given out, and the exchange of feelings and conversations with others could never be measured in any dollar amount. My investment has repaid me in a much greater way than more monies ever could.
If any of you people that have graciously allowed me to share with you via that book, find your way to this page, I guess right now I don't know what else to say but Thank You very much, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I wish for us all, a very blessed New Year, with open eyes to see,what miracles surround us, and open hearts to love, just a bit more than we have before. We can do no more than this, for in that we will be guided as we need to be.

Yes, Happy New Year, and lots and lots of Love. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment