Wispers in my Ear


In the not so long ago, I nearly lost my life, but in that losing, I seem to have found a new one.

Never have I been a poet, nor a writer of any sorts.
But for awhile now I have been talking to myself on paper, not a big deal for most people I would imagine, but definitely out of my comfort zone to be sure.
I write these for myself, but perhaps will share with someone who may ever stumble upon this page and is inclined to read.

I found that sharing is a very good thing :-)

My Homecoming Moon

My Homecoming Moon
Dec.08 2008 5:30 a.m. - I am filled with wonder and love

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving



Well its a few days after Thanksgiving. Yet for me somehow the past two years have been a daily Thanksgiving of my heart. God gave me back my breaths, - my life. How then can I not dedicate every breath and every second of that new life back to him?
It has been two years since my accident and in that two years more has transformed in my soul and life, than in all the years of my life gone by. How special the world is to me now, how wonderous are the days I live, even when they are but everyday workings and routines. Yes, so much to be Thankful for, so much I feel as if I am bursting to say. But for now, I will count my blessings, give thanks for this moment, and go forward with this new day.

If you stop for just a brief second, and still your heart, perhaps in the stillness of the moment you can see the sparkle of life again. I know that it works for me. That in and of itself brings a state of Thanks to my very soul.

Yes Thanksgiving is a good time, Thanksgiving for me now, is everyday. God Bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment