Wispers in my Ear


In the not so long ago, I nearly lost my life, but in that losing, I seem to have found a new one.

Never have I been a poet, nor a writer of any sorts.
But for awhile now I have been talking to myself on paper, not a big deal for most people I would imagine, but definitely out of my comfort zone to be sure.
I write these for myself, but perhaps will share with someone who may ever stumble upon this page and is inclined to read.

I found that sharing is a very good thing :-)

My Homecoming Moon

My Homecoming Moon
Dec.08 2008 5:30 a.m. - I am filled with wonder and love

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My musings to the Universe

How many more tomorrows will I have?
How many more chances to be the person I think is inside my heart?
How many more mornings will I be able to have those few sweet moments of solitude to watch the day day begin?

How many more times will I stumble or fall yet I am still looked upon with kindness and patience, until I can walk upright forever?

How many more tears will I shed, or times will my heart be pulled under by the burdens this life seems to bring?

How many more times will I be LOVED completely.......before I fully understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment