Wispers in my Ear


In the not so long ago, I nearly lost my life, but in that losing, I seem to have found a new one.

Never have I been a poet, nor a writer of any sorts.
But for awhile now I have been talking to myself on paper, not a big deal for most people I would imagine, but definitely out of my comfort zone to be sure.
I write these for myself, but perhaps will share with someone who may ever stumble upon this page and is inclined to read.

I found that sharing is a very good thing :-)

My Homecoming Moon

My Homecoming Moon
Dec.08 2008 5:30 a.m. - I am filled with wonder and love

Tuesday, July 6, 2010



So many months have passed. Yet the learning grows with each new day. My thoughts have taken many directions over those months, in a forward fashion to be sure.
I had been "told" while in my coma, that I would be sharing with many, and would find myself doing thigs I have never done before, with talents I did not know I had. That fact seems to be slowly becoming a reality now, and I watch in amazment and gratitude as it unfolds. Too much to write about here, nor the need to do so, but it has happened and I again give Thanks for what has been and will be.

Summer is here and my heart is blooming with so much. Each day is a gift that I treasure and tuck away inside my being, knowing that my store house of treasures is becoming very full. The wonderful thing is, each day is a treasure for us all, 24 hours to be shared with the universe and the ONE who made it.

Today is my birthday. Funny how that has lost meaning to me now somehow. For now I feel in many ways, that each day is like that special feeling you had as a child when your birthday rolled around. For a brief time we would feel loved, and special somehow, because the day was ours. Birthdays are magic for children, and now, for sure, every day is magic for me.
So.... Happy Birthday to me, and Happy day to everyone.....a day to celebrate being alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment