Wispers in my Ear


In the not so long ago, I nearly lost my life, but in that losing, I seem to have found a new one.

Never have I been a poet, nor a writer of any sorts.
But for awhile now I have been talking to myself on paper, not a big deal for most people I would imagine, but definitely out of my comfort zone to be sure.
I write these for myself, but perhaps will share with someone who may ever stumble upon this page and is inclined to read.

I found that sharing is a very good thing :-)

My Homecoming Moon

My Homecoming Moon
Dec.08 2008 5:30 a.m. - I am filled with wonder and love

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Monday Night and Thoughts of God



The words will come when they are meant to
Will come when you are near.
I will hear them in your whispers, silent whispers in my ear.

Quietly, you call to me,
I stop, and turn my head,
Somehow knowing what awaits my heart, to where I am being led.


I hear birds so sweetly singing, see a sky so dazzling blue.
Certain now my tomorrows will be dedicated only un to you.

You have opened up this grateful heart, to things both known and new.

Thoughts never acted on,
until that unexpected day
You bent down and you did whisper, You knew just what to say.


Finding out how much I can love
The person that I am,
was part of your gracious gift to me, part of your all knowing plan.


Going forward now with a peaceful heart, I can give that love to all.
Nothing I do escapes your seeing, all things both great and small.

Please take me where you want,
I will follow where you guide.
My heart an open vessel, where no doubts or fears might hide.


Somehow I have found these words,
and have finally found my voice.
It is to YOU and YOU alone, my heart does now rejoice.


You see into that heart,
what more is there to say?
With you inscribed inside it now, this child can never stray.



Thank you for my gifts,
. ..thank you for that very special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment