Wispers in my Ear


In the not so long ago, I nearly lost my life, but in that losing, I seem to have found a new one.

Never have I been a poet, nor a writer of any sorts.
But for awhile now I have been talking to myself on paper, not a big deal for most people I would imagine, but definitely out of my comfort zone to be sure.
I write these for myself, but perhaps will share with someone who may ever stumble upon this page and is inclined to read.

I found that sharing is a very good thing :-)

My Homecoming Moon

My Homecoming Moon
Dec.08 2008 5:30 a.m. - I am filled with wonder and love

Friday, June 5, 2009

I don't know what is the greater frustration...wanting desperately to know what lies for us on the other side,....or having seen a glimpse of it and having to stay behind until being called once again to enter it's realm.

The tsunami is coming, I can feel it in my heart,.....I can hear the distant roar of the thundering mass,.........not water, but the universe,.... it will wash me away in it's awesome wonders.

My journey is only beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment