Wispers in my Ear


In the not so long ago, I nearly lost my life, but in that losing, I seem to have found a new one.

Never have I been a poet, nor a writer of any sorts.
But for awhile now I have been talking to myself on paper, not a big deal for most people I would imagine, but definitely out of my comfort zone to be sure.
I write these for myself, but perhaps will share with someone who may ever stumble upon this page and is inclined to read.

I found that sharing is a very good thing :-)

My Homecoming Moon

My Homecoming Moon
Dec.08 2008 5:30 a.m. - I am filled with wonder and love

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

-Words to the Soul-


When the world is done and gone, when storms no longer howl, where will be your soul? Where will be your life? The ones that do not yet see, the ones that do not yet know are lost in time to the forever of darkness of what can never be. How to get to God how to get to where the light is forever shining amidst the fibers of our beings?

Take it all in, breathe deep and feel him there, it is within you, next to you and all around. There is nowhere that God is not, nowhere that he cannot be found. But you must have the eyes within your heart to see what stands before you, next to you and within. The journey is not long to find it, not one step be taken and it can still be found. How many empty steps do those people take that fitfully wander off to find what is not there. The answers to it all, for they had it all along, they themselves carried the words and knowing within their souls.

When knowing over takes the soul and longing to go home is strong, seek no further for you are there, it is but a hairs breath away, it is you and within you and without. Lost not are you nor have ever been. Wandering is only an imagining for you are always right where you are supposed to be, you are right where the force of life has a place for you. Heed not other wanderings within the mind for they are not what is real, only false projections that cannot be. Lean into what IS now and the present will make for the pathway to a great future, as expanding the heart is the only trueness of what can ever really be done. Shrivel and die on the vine if you must but glory and light await all that only need look beside them, inside of them and to the heavens above.

1 comment: