Wispers in my Ear


In the not so long ago, I nearly lost my life, but in that losing, I seem to have found a new one.

Never have I been a poet, nor a writer of any sorts.
But for awhile now I have been talking to myself on paper, not a big deal for most people I would imagine, but definitely out of my comfort zone to be sure.
I write these for myself, but perhaps will share with someone who may ever stumble upon this page and is inclined to read.

I found that sharing is a very good thing :-)

My Homecoming Moon

My Homecoming Moon
Dec.08 2008 5:30 a.m. - I am filled with wonder and love

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 21- 2012 Death Experience Show - A glimpse from both life and death. by caribbeanradioshow on Blog Talk Radio

Its been awhile since I have been here. Yet my life and thoughts have been very active in many ways. I do not know how many people find there way here but if you do so and may be led to join us on Monday May 21 I would love to know you are out there.
I will be doing a radio interview with Rudi Rudenski at this time on Carribeanradioshow on the internet. Rudi has an interesting radio show about something all of us are interested in ....the possibilities of what, and where is life for us all, after death. I will share my story.

Click On The Link Below -

Death Experience A glimpse from both life and death. 05/21 by caribbeanradioshow | Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment